RICHMOND, VA (11/24/2014) – K12 Enterprise, Microsoft’s leading financial and human resource management software for K-12 school systems, announced the successful acquisition of eight customers, including school districts in Ohio, Maryland, and Pennsylvania.
The following school districts have selected K12 Enterprise as their financial and HR management system:
Ohio (in partnership with TRECA):
- Perkins Local Schools, Perkins Township
- Knox Educational Service Center, Mount Vernon
- River Valley Local Schools, Caledonia
- Princeton City Schools, Cincinnati
- Firelands Local Schools, South Amherst
- Wellington Exempted Village Schools, Wellington
- Worcester County Public Schools, Newark
- Wattsburg Area School District, Erie
“Today’s K-12 school systems demand business software that provides more efficient processes, easier access to information, reduced paperwork, and the ability to function more effectively,” said K12 Enterprise CEO Jeremy Fass. “Our solution provides essential functions such as state reporting, employee self-service portal, procurement portal, HR and payroll with position control, and much more.”
About K12 Enterprise
K12 Enterprise is Microsoft’s only enterprise-grade financial and human resource management software for K-12 school systems. Built within Microsoft Dynamics, K12 Enterprise was created with the specific financial management, HR, payroll, and state reporting functionality required by school systems. K12 Enterprise provides software, implementation, consultation, training, and support. Learn more at www.k12enterprise.com.