We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated sales professional who will sell business software solutions and related services to prospective midmarket K-12 and not-for-profit clients. Our Microsoft-based ERP software helps organizations manage their accounting, finances, payroll, HR, and operations while enhancing business productivity. We maintain several established products and will begin promoting a next-generation SaaS solution later in 2017.
The successful candidate should have strong technology, presentation, and negotiating skills. As a software and services sales professional, you will be responsible for the full sales life cycle. You must be comfortable making numerous outbound client interactions and have proven experience prospecting and engaging in software license and services sales. This position has tremendous growth potential for the right candidate. If you want to be a part of an exciting and innovative software company, apply today.
• Working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you will sell business software solutions and related services to prospective midmarket customers.
• Manage sales through prospecting, lead qualification, sales strategy, proposal, pricing, and contracting.
• Participate in the creation, presentation, and sale of a complete value proposition using a consultative selling approach.
• Present software and services product offerings in a compelling, positive way via webinar, at client sites, and at industry trade shows.
• Identify new market opportunities and client requirements.
• Have an extensive awareness of Jitasa’s strengths and weaknesses relative to market trends, market opportunities, and competitive threats.
• Provide continuous product solution communications and requirements that are aligned with business objectives and market needs.
• Keep abreast of key trends, customer needs, and thought leaders in corresponding areas to identify opportunities for growth.
• Collaborate closely with product development, marketing, implementation, and support to create the positioning and market strategy to be successful in the marketplace.
Required Education & Experience:
• The ideal candidate must have a degree/college diploma or equivalent work experience.
• A minimum of 3-5 years inside or outside sales experience selling technology solutions, applications software, web-hosted products, or other financial, business, or ERP solutions.
• An understanding of accounting solutions, business solutions, ERP, or CRM in a sales capacity is important, as well as the ability to negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close a sale.
• High-energy temperament and positive professional attitude.
• Results-driven and able to achieve/exceed monthly/quarterly/annual sales quotas.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with internal and external clients.
Must be willing and able to travel, primarily on the East Coast.
If interested, please send resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, recruiters, or third parties please.